Monday, 23 June 2014
Monday, 16 June 2014
Aghora Design Academy provides the commercial building professional with guidelines for administering construction activities in the MEP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing) discipline area. Many aspects of construction administration are reviewed to provide information on the roles and responsibilities involved with this position.
After completing this course, you will:
- Have a good knowledge of construction administration, roles and responsibilities of the construction administrator, and key features for MEP building construction activities.
- Understand the steps involved in the MEP design for a commercial building as well as performing building surveys.
- Be provided with typical checklists that will facilitate the process of acquiring this design information.
- Be made aware of several important design requirements for commercial buildings, such as show window lighting.
This course includes a multiple-choice test to gage your understanding of the material.
For More Details Visit… http://aghoragroup.com
Contact Our Executive
Sunday, 25 May 2014
Wednesday, 8 January 2014
Postpone Judgement :- Don’t reject any idea
Creative alternative frames of reference
Break the boundary of thinking
Examine a different aspect of the problem
Specify the resources and environment
Make a wish-list of solutions
Borrow ideas from other fields
Look for process to change or eliminate
Think up alternative methods
Adopt another person’s perspective
Questions all assumptions
Thursday, 2 January 2014
MEP Training needs are identified, objectives should be set to begin meeting these needs.
MEP Training Objectives
· Anticipating problems before they occur
· Team building sessions with the departments
· Training clerks to reduce complaints
· Training supervisors in communications to reduce grievances
· Recurring training of interviewers
· Refreshers courses on safety procedures